The ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing with a longer spindle
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- 57mm q-factor for greater shoe clearance and control
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
SHIMANO DEORE – 12-speed – HG – MTB Chain
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Aluminum Pedals.
Our V2 kit is compatible with all OneUp Aluminum pedals. The brass bushings take the place of the 3 small cartridge bearings and aluminum washer that were on our original pedal assembly.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry!
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
* Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
Enduro has evolved ever closer to Downhill. The Enduro MK3 Stem is all you need for hitting the trails with wing suit type accuracy. This Stem was born out of rider’s demands for precision and for those moments when you have to be inch-perfect.
- Forged and Fully CNC machined from AL6061 – T6 Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available lengths – 35mm, 42.5mm and 50mm
- Available in both 31.8mm and 35mm Clamp
- Weight; 35mm 138g, 42.5mm 152g , 50mm 160g
- 9 Colours; Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Kash Bronze, Iron Bro Orange, Rhodium Silver, Burgtec Bullion Gold and Toxic Barbie Pink
The new standard in enduro tires
- DoubleDown (DD) 120 TPI dual-ply construction available
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM INNER WIDTH – 30 mm OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm DECAL TYPE – Vinyl BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc NUMBER OF HOLES – 32 BORE TYPE – Eyelet RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5
Shimano’s XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides exceptional stopping performance in all weather conditions. Featuring a triple-decker construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to speedily disperse the heat generated from your ride, this mountain bike disc brake rotor has an outstanding lifespan and produces less noise than your average, run-of-the-mill disc rotor.
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.