CRANK BROTHERS M5 MULTI TOOL
These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on.
3, 4, 5, 6mm hex, Phillips #2
2 in stock
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation
- Light weight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- Available in 6 colours (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Turq)
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
- Colour matched to our Composite Pedals, Grips and Handlebar Decals.
- Run a single Multi Tool on all your bikes (extra carriers are $15 each)
- Fox except Fox 38 = 190mm (7.5") min
- Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25") min
- RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25") min
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty