Simple and effective our new entry level shock pump does it’s job every time – perfect pressure setting in an easy to use package.
Alloy barrel, Composite handle and steel gauge housing
Easy to use gauge
Easy and accurate operation
300PSI / 20 bar
|AIR VOLUME PER STROKE||
The Backcountry Research Mutherload Strap maximizes all the benefits of the Backcountry Research dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and a minimalist design, enabling it to mount a tube and CO2 cartridges virtually anywhere on your bike you see fit. This advanced strap makes transporting these items simple, you can mount them to your bike and forget they are even there; they will not take up space in your supply bag and you will not notice that you are even transporting them with you.
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
- Fits all Campagnolo® cassette lockrings
- Also fits Campagnolo® Record™, Chorus™, Centaur™, and Athena™ bottom brackets
- The outside diameter of the BBT-5/FR-11 is 22.8mm and has 12 splines
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold tool firmly in place during removal and installation
- Center bore for axle or spindle clearance is 16 mm
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
- Remove your bar and stem
- Use the OneUp star-nut puller to remove your old star nut
- Using the self aligning steerer tap kit, tap a thread into your steerer until the tap bottoms out.