Perfect for a quick ride or running laps at the local bike park. The Podium Flow Belt carries up to 2-liters of cargo in addition to a 21oz Podium Dirt Series bottle. The bottle is secured and easily accessed using an elastic sleeve and utilizes our Mud Cap to keep dirt and dust out of your hydration. If your rides require more than just a bottle, this is the solution for you.
- Podium Dirt Series 600ml Bottle: Mud Cap included for clean hydration
- Secure, Easy Access Bottle Pocket: Drink & stow with ease over any terrain
- Integrated Tool Organization: Keeps all your tools and small essentials in one location
- Secure Zippered Pocket: Keep your phone and other essentials safely stowed
- Reflectivity: For added visibility and safety
- Breathable Air Mesh: Stay cool and comfortable
- Adjustable Waist Buckle: For a customized, secure fit
HYDRATION CAPACITY:620 ml
HYDRATION TYPE:Podium® Dirt Series 21oz
DIMENSIONS:13 x 44 x 11 cm / 5.1 x 17.3 x 4.3 in
FITS WAIST/HIPS:28-46 in / 71-116 cm
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:21oz Podium Dirt Series Bottle
NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS:2
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago.
Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Ball end tips to access hard-to-reach areas
NOTE: Ball end tips are not intended for high torque situations.
Soft and Ventilated Knee Guard
Our soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads just keep getting better and better.
Now with a totally new and refined sleeve construction and packed with our latest material tech.
We know ventilation, fit and anti-slip is key for you, and great protection is a given. Therefore the new 2019 3DF 5.0 is at its best right now!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
Optional mud guard designed specifically for the new 36, 38 and 40. Proprietary and sturdy 4-point direct-mount attachment.
NEW XL version offers 85% more coverage for fitment on 36 and 38 FOX Forks.
Note: The FOX 36 and 38 Mud Guards (both Standard and XL) have the same mounting points and are interchangeable between models. The FOX 36 and 38 Mud Guards fit on all 2021 and newer Performance, Performance Elite and Factory models (Not compatible with Rhythm models). The FOX 40 Mud Guard only fits the 2021 and new FOX 40 models.
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATEDThe Fox Proframe Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
LOCAL PICK UP ONLYSturdy, secure, simple storage for your bike – no more tipping & falling over onto the floor! Typical bike stands are often unstable & made of cheap materials that don’t hold your bike upright. OurCave’s Grand Stand is the ultimate sturdy bike stand, constructed of ultra strong powder-coated steel for secure, zero tip storage. No assembly required – use it right out of the box! While other bike garage organizers & storage racks don’t accommodate wider bikes, the Grand Stand is built to hold most 26-inch, 27-inch & 29-inch mountain, BMX & road bikes. Our bike stand is completely freestanding – there’s no need to drill it into the wall. For multiple stands, link your Grand Stand with at 45 degrees or in a straight line for more storage!
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 – 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience – bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3″ wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
The Bell Super DH with MIPS is a helmet that is designed not just to look great and suit a wide variety of riding (nailed it!), but importantly it is absolutely brimming with safety features.
First off, the integrated MIPS for unparalleled impact protection and the 360 wraparound chin bar is able to satisfy some of the most rigorous safety standard testing while still being easily removable.
Since Bell Super DH MIPS is designed with downhill riding in mind, there’s a huge eyeglass / goggle-friendly eyeport, and of course a snap-in camera mount to capture your shred-sesh. Add on an adjustable-height visor, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding – the Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is a high performance, safety-focused helmet that doesn’t compromise on comfort or style while keeping your head secure.
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks
High quality L-key set for hexagonal socket screws in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. L-keys with Hex-Plus profile: offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.