Be the first to review “Brakeset | SHIMANO DEORE BL-M6100 | 4 Piston”
• Mount: 74mm
• Fit: post mount 40mm
• For use with Sram disc brakes with Post-style tabs
• Forged alloy construction
• Includes 2 bolts to attach adapter to the fork/frame (bolts to fix calliper onto adapter not included)
F20 Flat Pedal Tech Specs >
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black
- Weight: 390g per pair
Business at the front!
Party at the back!
*VB Longneck sold separately*
The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26″, a 27.5″ and as a 29″ wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed
MATERIAL – ALUMINIUM
INNER WIDTH – 30 mm
OUTER WIDTH – 35 mm
DECAL TYPE – Vinyl
BRAKE INTERFACE – Disc
NUMBER OF HOLES – 32
BORE TYPE – Eyelet
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM WEIGHT MAX. – 140 kg
ASTM CLASSIFICATION – 5
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
SHIMANO DEORE – 12-speed – HG – MTB Chain
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
The E-MTB saddle for women
- Made for E-MTB
- Painless biking
- By women – for women
E-mountain bikers have the ability to stay seated throughout steeper and rougher terrain, therefore their saddle demands are slightly different. For this reason Ergon has developed a special men’s saddle for E-MTBs.
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Coloursystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colourway to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
The Ride Wide Alloy Enduro Handlebars are the original and best wide bar.
It’s the little difference’s that make it one of the most comfortable bars in its class. The backsweep and upsweep help the bar to the ultimate feel once tried always loved. As used by the Santa Cruz Syndicate riders Greg Minnaar, Loris Vergier and Luca Shaw.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR – to be the ultimate race components.
Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding by I-SPEC EV
Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration
Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting
High-performance and optimal disc brake system for XC and Enduro racing
- 160Wh capacity delivers up to one additional hour of riding.
- Compatible with Turbo SL Bikes.
- Includes a 3 LED charge-level indicator.
- SL Range Extender cable sold separately
Specialized Range Extender Cable 160mm (MTB) – For Levo and Levo Sl
Specialized Range Extender Cable 285mm (MTB) – For Kenevo Sl
KWT Polyfilm rim tape is an excellent tape that is comparable to those of larger brands at a fraction of the cost!
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon
- 3C MaxxTerra Available
- Designed for aggressive XC trails
- Reinforced EXO construction Available
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimised for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
There are no reviews yet.