The Hope Tech 3 E4 Disc Brake features a super lightweight design. It is wholly CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium alloy, which gives them a smooth and progressive feel. Quick adjustment is available due to a split clamp, and the alloy lever features a textured grip area. You can adjust the lever reach via Allen key, and the master cylinder reservoir is integrated to allow for easy bleeding.
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC’d one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 calipers with adaptors to suit all mount options
- Supplied with organic brake pads
Purple, Silver, Black, Blue, Orange, Red
Be the first to review “BRAKESET Hope Tech 3 E4”
XTR – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
XTR SM-CRM95 race performance chainring delivers smooth and responsive pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM95 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
F20 Flat Pedal Tech Specs >
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black
- Weight: 390g per pair
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
Business at the front!
Party at the back!
*VB Longneck sold separately*
KWT Polyfilm rim tape is an excellent tape that is comparable to those of larger brands at a fraction of the cost!
WHAT IS CUSHCORE?
CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
Cushcore absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires. CushCore is compatible with tubeless tire sealants.
A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert. The air valve allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert.
A full bred enduro race saddle!The new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR – to be the ultimate race components.
Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding by I-SPEC EV
Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration
Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting
High-performance and optimal disc brake system for XC and Enduro racing
There are no reviews yet.