If you’re going fast it’s nice to be able to stop fast too…
The SLX M7120 caliper features consistent braking performance and reliable stopping power in all conditions. The 4-piston caliper instills greater downhill confidence and control.
- Stable and versatile high-performance brake control
- Quicker Piston retraction
- High power braking instills greater downhill confidence and control
- Reduces disc brake rotor wobbling noise and increases braking power by 10% (vs. M7000)
- Four Piston
- Quick and easy assembly
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing
|SERIES||SLX M7100 Series|
|ICE TECHNOLOGIES pad compatible caliper||✔|
|Brake hose color (kit)||Black|
|Brake hose (Kit)||SM-BH90-SBM|
|Brake type||Hydraulic disc brake|
|Caliper fixing bolt_Anti loosen method||Snap ring|
|Caliper fixing bolt_Tool size||5 mm|
|Pad_Option||D02S Metal (w/o fin) | N04C Metal (w/ fin)|
|Pad_Standard||D03S Resin (w/o fin) | N03A Resin (w/ fin)|
|Pad mount||Pad axle|
|Recommended brake lever||BL-M7100|
|Recommended disc brake rotor||SM-RT70|
|J-Kit spec (for OEM)||✔|
|Compatible Brake Rotor Size_140 mm (SS)||✔|
|Compatible Brake Rotor Size_160 mm (S)||✔|
|Compatible Brake Rotor Size_180 mm (M)||✔|
|Compatible Brake Rotor Size_203 mm (L)||✔|
|Pad_Option 1||D02S Metal (w/o fin)|
|Pad_Option 2||N04C Metal (w/ fin)|
|Pad_Standard 1||D03S Resin (w/o fin)|
|Pad_Standard 2||N03A Resin (w/ fin)|
Be the first to review “Brakeset | 4 Piston | Shimano SLX BR-M7120”
The SRAM Code R is an impeccable combination of power, modulation and consistency introduced in the SRAM Guide brake series, which was developed for trail and enduro applications, has made converts of some of the world’s best downhill racers. But there is an increasing need for more power and more control, as the definition of "possible" continues to change. The all-new Code brake is purpose built for high-performance, heavy-duty applications. Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger. The Code is designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads. The Code R features reach adjustment.
The E-MTB saddle for women
- Made for E-MTB
- Painless biking
- By women – for women
E-mountain bikers have the ability to stay seated throughout steeper and rougher terrain, therefore their saddle demands are slightly different. For this reason Ergon has developed a special men’s saddle for E-MTBs.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
WHAT IS CUSHCORE?
CushCore is an engineered foam insert that mounts inside a mountain bike tire. It divides the inner volume of the tire in half, with air underneath the tread and the CushCore insert next to the rim.
Cushcore absorbs impacts, reduces vibration, and adds lateral stability to the tire. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
This system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted mountain bike rims and tires. CushCore is compatible with tubeless tire sealants.
A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert. The air valve allows air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert.
Business at the front!
Party at the back!
*VB Longneck sold separately*
F20 Flat Pedal Tech Specs >
- Replaceable Hollow pins offer amazing grip
- Axle is high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated
- Pedal platform is CNC machined with a slight concave for stability
- Pedals run on three cartridge bearings and a maintenance free IGUS bush for smooth long term durability
- Available in: black
- Weight: 390g per pair
Everything you need to fully rebuild your OneUp Aluminum Pedals.
Our V2 kit is compatible with all OneUp Aluminum pedals. The brass bushings take the place of the 3 small cartridge bearings and aluminum washer that were on our original pedal assembly.
- 2 LARGE OUTER BEARINGS
- 2 BRASS BUSHINGS
- 2 OUTER SEALS
- 2 FLANGE WASHERS
- LH AND RH AXLE BOLTS
- 2 AXLE O-RINGS
- LH AND RH BEARING NUTS
Bigger, grippier, lighter and as tough as ever. The Penthouse Flat MK5 pedal is here!
After two years of development and testing the MK5 Penthouse Flat is here. Retaining our signature toughness, the MK5 is the lightest and grippiest Burgtec pedal to date. We did this by not only increasing the size of the pedal platform, but also how concave it is alongside reducing the diameter of the pins and adding the most wear resistant internals on the market. From the outside to the inside, we’ve sweated the details of the MK5 to bring you the ultimate flat pedal.
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Coloursystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colourway to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
- 60 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8″
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
There are no reviews yet.