The Podium® Dirt Series is the premium bike bottle for mountain bikers who prioritize performance and functionality above all else. The Mud Cap keeps dirt and dust out of your bottle while the secure cage fit means you’ll be able to swig and stow your bottle with confidence. Like all CamelBak Podium bottles, it features our high flow, self-sealing cap, easy-to-clean interface and easy-to-squeeze design. And, of course, it’s 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF.
- Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort
- Mud Cap: Drink water. Don’t eat dirt.
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean
- Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport
- TrutasteTM Polypropylene with HydroguardTM: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
CAP MATERIAL:The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
DIMENSIONS:7.4 x 7.4 x 21.1 cm / 2.9 x 2.9 x 8.3 in
MATERIAL:BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
The ideal option for hard-charging riders who need more than a water bottle, but who don’t want to carry a full backpack, the Repack™ offers a minimalist approach to wearable hydration. As part of our Low Rider MTB collection, it keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail—plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day. With a 1.5-liter reservoir, integrated carry pockets, and the stability of a customizable fit, the Repack™ frees you up to ride light and fast over any terrain.
- AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM offers perfect back ventilation
- VENTI FLAP for uphill- and downhill mode adjustment
- 2 BOTTLE CARRIERS with extra safety fixation - easy to reach
- HIP PACK HYDRATION BLADDER 1,5 included
Perfect for a quick ride or running laps at the local bike park. The Podium Flow Belt carries up to 2-liters of cargo in addition to a 21oz Podium Dirt Series bottle. The bottle is secured and easily accessed using an elastic sleeve and utilizes our Mud Cap to keep dirt and dust out of your hydration. If your rides require more than just a bottle, this is the solution for you.
- Material: TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Including: 45 degree bite valve, drink tube, Plug-N-Play connector and reusable bladder
- Reversible for easy cleaning and drying
- Shape-Shift technology provides optional baffle while maintaining reversibility
- Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility
- Patented wide slider opening for quick filling and leak proof seal
- RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level
- Filtration Compatible (with Plug-N-Play connector) links with in-line water filtration options
- Dishwasher Safe
- Exceeds FDA & EU regulations
- Naturally Anti-fungal
- No-Leak Product Warranty
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.
Our lightest bike pack ever, built for the most intense high performance rides. We wouldnt even call AIRBORNE 2 a lightweight, its more of a featherweight pack that delivers outstanding fit and functionality for 1-3 hours fast racing. With its ultralight weight and its No Dancing Monkey harness technology, this pack is virtually unnoticeable while in action. Inside the pack, the AIRBORNE 2 has a slim profile Shape-Shift 1,5 liter hydration system and for your safety, a water resistant smartphone pocket.