The Podium® Dirt Series is the premium bike bottle for mountain bikers who prioritize performance and functionality above all else. The Mud Cap keeps dirt and dust out of your bottle while the secure cage fit means you’ll be able to swig and stow your bottle with confidence. Like all CamelBak Podium bottles, it features our high flow, self-sealing cap, easy-to-clean interface and easy-to-squeeze design. And, of course, it’s 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF.
- Easy-to-Clean Interface: All parts can separate for thorough cleaning
- Optimized Cage Fit: Engineered to securely fit in a variety of bottle cages
- Easy Squeeze: Get more fluid with less effort
- Mud Cap: Drink water. Don’t eat dirt.
- High Flow, Self-Sealing Cap: Maximizes flow rate while eliminating splatters and spills
- 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF: Ride clean, drink clean
- Positive Lock out: For leak-proof transport
- TrutasteTM Polypropylene with HydroguardTM: Taste your water and nothing else, time after time.
CAP MATERIAL:The Jet Valve™ is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
DIMENSIONS:7.4 x 7.4 x 21.1 cm / 2.9 x 2.9 x 8.3 in
MATERIAL:BPA-Free TruTaste™ Polypropylene
Be the first to review “Bottle Camelbak Podium Dirt 600ml Black”
Engineered for performance MTB riders, the USWE MTB Hydro 3 Hydration Pack is a premium pack, with a rugged design, great for taking on the gnarliest of trail environments.Equipped with USWE’s No Dancing Monkey™ 1.2 harness system, the MTB Hydro 3 Hydration Pack provides bounce-free stabilisation, with integrated elastic straps that expand along with the chest during physical exertion, allowing a continuously tight fit. Ventilated, ergonomically designed shoulder straps ensure a comfortable fit and the smooth distribution of the pack’s weight over your shoulders. Meanwhile, the air-vented back panel, with wave-profile pads, further optimise comfort and boost airflow. Packed full of plenty of advanced storage features, the MTB Hydro 3 Hydration Pack is composed of a large main compartment, with room for a hydration bladder, plus a water-resistant, secure pocket for your phone. Additionally, the backpack comes with a detachable organiser pocket with room for tools, equipment, and food. The pack also comes with USWE’s 2.0L Elite™ hydration bladder, which is easy to use and easy to clean, with a slider opening that allows you to add ice to your water for any extra-refreshing hydration experience. The bladder is also equipped with a smooth Plug-n-Play tube coupling system for extra security and easy handling.
Perfect for a quick ride or running laps at the local bike park. The Podium Flow Belt carries up to 2-liters of cargo in addition to a 21oz Podium Dirt Series bottle. The bottle is secured and easily accessed using an elastic sleeve and utilizes our Mud Cap to keep dirt and dust out of your hydration. If your rides require more than just a bottle, this is the solution for you.
RAW™ is the high-end hydration pack for Enduro/Off-road motorcycle racing and adventure, with the perfect balanced fit for any individual rider.
The pack is equipped with our bounce free No Dancing Monkey™ 1.2 harness system that makes the pack stay put on your back even in the most gnarly terrain. The unique elastic harness system allows you a tight fit but gives that extra freedom to breathe and move.
The RAW™ 3 is geared up with a main storage compartment for hydration and a water-resistant phone pocket. A bonus is the smart detachable organizer pocket for tools, equipment and food.
The RANGER™ 3 is a go-to hydropack for fast and 1-3 hours racing with a slim-profile fit.Carry your essentials in the removable tool pocket while training then just pop it off to drop the weight for racing. Its smart and its quick! AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY
- 3L cargo capacity
- 2,0L Elite™ hydration system Included
- Weight: 425g *ex. bladder
- PATENTED NDM™ harness technology
- Quick-removable organizer compartment (wide opening)
- Water resistant (Not waterproof) smartphone pocket
- Twin port exit for tube from H2O-compartment
- Tube port compatible with HHF kit
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (Approx. Chest 84-120cm)
- Unisex fit
The Zee Cage II has incredible holding power, and it’s compatible with SWAT™ solutions for tool and storage integration.
The ideal option for hard-charging riders who need more than a water bottle, but who don’t want to carry a full backpack, the Repack™ offers a minimalist approach to wearable hydration. As part of our Low Rider MTB collection, it keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail—plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day. With a 1.5-liter reservoir, integrated carry pockets, and the stability of a customizable fit, the Repack™ frees you up to ride light and fast over any terrain.
- BPA/PVC-free material
- Lockable mouth piece against escaping liquid
- Taste-neutral material for pure flavour
Our new Airborne™ 3L is an action backpack beyond anything else out there, full of high performance features that will make you fly without cramping your style.This is every singletrack riders favourite: it’s superfast – except there’s no rocket engine included. Sorry, you’ll have to do the pedaling. Here you get our award winning NDM™ Race Suspension Harness that guarantees zero bouncing on your back, but still allows you to feel 100% free in action. And if you get thirsty you just grab the drink tube from the super strong magnet clip that’s attached to the harness and take a few refreshing zips from the 2.0 liter Elite™ hydration bladder that’s buckled up inside the main compartment on your back. We like it solid and simple, so we picked a premium bladder for you with a Slide-Seal™ top and Plug-N-Play™ coupling for easier handling. The total pack volume of 3 liters can easily be transformed into 2 liters by removing the external multi-pocket where you carry your spare tube, multi-tool and/or rain jacket. It’s simply your race mode that will decide if you go light or superlight for the day.
- Material: TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Including: 45 degree bite valve, drink tube, Plug-N-Play connector and reusable bladder
- Reversible for easy cleaning and drying
- Shape-Shift technology provides optional baffle while maintaining reversibility
- Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility
- Patented wide slider opening for quick filling and leak proof seal
- RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level
- Filtration Compatible (with Plug-N-Play connector) links with in-line water filtration options
- Dishwasher Safe
- Exceeds FDA & EU regulations
- Naturally Anti-fungal
- No-Leak Product Warranty
OUR NEW AIRBORNE™ 3L IS AN ACTION BACKPACK BEYOND ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE, FULL OF HIGH PERFORMANCE FEATURES THAT WILL MAKE YOU FLY WITHOUT CRAMPING YOUR STYLE.This is every singletrack riders favourite: it’s superfast – except there’s no rocket engine included. Sorry, you’ll have to do the pedaling. Here you get our award winning NDM™ Race Suspension Harness that guarantees zero bouncing on your back, but still allows you to feel 100% free in action. And if you get thirsty you just grab the drink tube from the super strong magnet clip that’s attached to the harness and take a few refreshing zips from the 2.0 liter Elite™ hydration bladder that’s buckled up inside the main compartment on your back. We like it solid and simple, so we picked a premium bladder for you with a Slide-Seal™ top and Plug-N-Play™ coupling for easier handling. The total pack volume of 3 liters can easily be transformed into 2 liters by removing the external multi-pocket where you carry your spare tube, multi-tool and/or rain jacket. It’s simply your race mode that will decide if you go light or superlight for the day.
- Length 91 cm
- TPU tube with TPU foam insulation
- Bite valve bit dust cover
- Plug-N-Play tube connector
There are no reviews yet.