SRAM TOOL BRAKE HYDRO BLEED KIT PRO WITH DOT FLUID
SRAM Pro Brake Bleed Kit (For X0, XX, Guide, Level, Hydraulic Road).
- 2 x Bleed syringes
- 2 x Fitting/clamp tubes
- 2 x Compression ferrules
- 2 x Barbed tubing inserts
- 1 x Bleeding edge adapter
- 1 x Torx-T25 L-wrench
- 1 x 3/8″-drive 8mm crows-foot
- 120ml DOT 5.1 Fluid
- Bleed blocks
- Instructions for bleeding Avid/Sram hydraulic disc brakes
Required for bleeding Shimano brakes. The funnel threads into the top of the lever and features a plug to ensure you won’t make a mess.
Please note: Shimano brakes use mineral oil and we recommend cleaning your bleed kit after use to ensure that the seals do not swell.
Ring Kit, 4 Pistons
– Includes: 12 cover rings (4 of each colour)
– Compatibility: All clamps are manufactured from 2015 onwards
– Colours: white, silver, gold