Bleed Kit Hope Easy Bleed Kit Tech 3
- 1x Hope funnel
- 1x Hope plunger
- 1x Hope reservoir lid (including seal)
- 1x Hope bleed nipple connector
- 1x Hope tube
- 250ml Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
Only 2 left in stock
This is the FOX Digital High Pressure Pump. Gives you the ability to fine tune the air pressure in your Fox suspension easily and accurately. The large digital display reads pressures up to 300 psi.
The main features include
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
The BBT-22 is a shop quality tool for installing and removing Shimano® and ISIS Drive™ splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment cast steel, the BBT-22 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. Can be used with a 3/8″ drive torque wrench, 3/8″ ratchet driver, 32mm wrench or 1″ wrench.
The 20-tooth pattern is used on a wide variety of bottom brackets, including models from Shimano®, Truvativ®, Race Face®, FSA®, and others. The tool clears the oversized spindles of ISIS Drive™ and Octalink®.
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. The FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs.
- Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool in use
- Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano®, SRAM® (including 1x), SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King® and others (23.5mm diameter)
- Fits some Shimano® and similar disc brake rotor lockring
350psi | 24.1bar
- Compatible with 3/32″ 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Shelf for loosening tight links
- Replaceable pin
- Perfect take-along chain tool at only 2.7 oz. (77g)
- Dimensions: 60mm x 55mm x 15mm
*The CT-5 will not peen Campagnolo® 11-speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3)
Designed and built especially for single speed bikes, the SS-15 is a forged, multi-purpose ride saver. Just the right size and length (17cm/7″) to take along or to wrench in the garage, the SS-15 is destined to be a single speeder’s favorite.
- 15mm socket wrench for axle nuts
- 15mm open end wrench for pedals
- Tire lever
- Bottle opener
The CN-10 Cable and Housing Cutter is a shop quality cutter designed specifically for use on all bicycle cables and housing, including hard-to-cut index housing.
- Cold forged, heat treated steel handles for strength
- Precision ground cutting jaws for a clean cut on every cable
- Built in crimper for cable end caps and forming hole for reforming housing ends and housing ferrules
- Wire latch holds handles together when not in use
The Backcountry Research Mutherload Strap maximizes all the benefits of the Backcountry Research dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and a minimalist design, enabling it to mount a tube and CO2 cartridges virtually anywhere on your bike you see fit. This advanced strap makes transporting these items simple, you can mount them to your bike and forget they are even there; they will not take up space in your supply bag and you will not notice that you are even transporting them with you.
- Sized for .136″ (3.45mm) nipples
- Fits common Edco®, Wheelsmith® and DT® square nipples, among others