Bell Helmet Super Air R MIPS
MIPS: FLEX SPHERICAL + MIPS – COMPREHENSIVE ENERGY MANAGEMENT – FLEX SPHERICAL ENHANCES OUR ABILITY TO ADDRESS HIGH-SPEED IMPACTS, LOW-SPEED IMPACTS, AS WELL AS ROTATIONAL IMPACTS. THINK OF IT AS “COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION,” WITH THE ADDED BONUS OF BEING ABLE TO DESIGN BETTER HELMET VENTILATION.
SAFETY: WRAPAROUND CHIN BAR
CONSTRUCTION: FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL – A PROCESS PIONEERED BY BELL BONDS THE HELMET’S OUTER SHELL TO THE EPS FOAM LINER TO CREATE A STURDIER HELMET.
VISOR: GOGGLE GUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR — ACCOMMODATES BOTH GOGGLES AND GLASSES
NUMBER OF VENTS: 18 HELMET VENTS, 8 CHIN BAR VENTS, 4 BROW PORTS
INTERIOR/LINER TYPE: X-STATIC PADDING – QUICK-DRYING MATERIALS, WOVEN WITH REAL SILVER FIBERS, INHIBIT GROWTH OF ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA AND FUNGI
VENTILATION TYPE: OVER BROW VENTILATION FEATURES INTAKE PORTS ON THE BROW OF THE HELMET TO USHER IN COOL AIR AND PUSH IT THROUGH THE AIR-CHANNEL MATRIX FOR FULL-HEAD VENTILATION
FIT SYSTEM: FLOAT FIT – A MINIMALIST, LIGHTWEIGHT FIT SYSTEM WITH AN EASY-TO-TURN RUBBER OVER MOLDED DIAL FOR ADJUSTMENTS (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS)
A NEW STANDARD
As pioneers of removable chin bar technology, we have a legacy to uphold and overcome. We designed the Super Air R from the ground up to push the boundaries of performance and versatility. With class-leading Flex Spherical MIPS technology, superior ventilation, a total weight that is 22% or 144 grams lighter than its predecessor and an easy 2-click removable chin bar, this is a true all-mountain performer.
Large, Medium, Small
Camo, Red/Grey, Black, Grey
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- TeXtreme® Spread Tow carbon fiber shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area that reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Lightest Carbon DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built at 1000g (+/- 50gm and Size M)
- Titanium D-Ring fasteners
- 3-year warranty
- CPSC 1203*, CE EN1078*, ASTM F1952-DH, ASTM 2032-BMX. *Varies by regional standards
- EDC TOP CAP
- EDC steerer plug
- 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
No button needed
Optimised Mode Selector
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)