SUPER AIR SPHERICAL
With class-leading Spherical Technology™, optimized ventilation, and a lightweight fit, the Super Air is our most advanced trail helmet.
The Super Air is the first trail helmet to offer Spherical Technology™, making it our most advanced trail helmet. Period. Spherical Technology’s Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS®, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash.This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation, and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach—on any trail, in any terrain. When you’re ready to step up, upgrade by adding the optional chin bar. See you on the trail!
MIPS (MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM) – A LEADING SLIP PLANE TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED TO REDUCE ROTATIONAL FORCES THAT CAN RESULT FROM CERTAIN IMPACTS.
FUSION IN-MOLD POLYCARBONATE SHELL – A PROCESS PIONEERED BY BELL BONDS THE HELMET’S OUTER SHELL TO THE EPS FOAM LINER TO CREATE A STURDIER HELMET.
PROGRESSIVE LAYERING: THE PROCESS OF ENGINEERING A HELMET LINER WITH VARIABLE EPS FOAM DENSITIES TO BETTER MANAGE THE TRANSFER OF ENERGIES AFTER SOME IMPACTS
GOGGLEGUIDE ADJUSTABLE VISOR — ACCOMMODATES BOTH GOGGLES AND GLASSES
|NUMBER OF VENTS||
18 HELMET VENTS, 4 BROW PORTS
SWEAT GUIDE PAD DESIGN PULLS MOISTURE AWAY FROM THE BROW PAD AND AWAY FROM EYEWEAR
OVERBROW VENTILATION FEATURES INTAKE PORTS ON THE BROW OF THE HELMET TO USHER IN COOL AIR AND PUSH IT THROUGH THE AIR-CHANNEL MATRIX FOR FULL-HEAD VENTILATION
FLOAT FIT – A MINIMALIST, LIGHTWEIGHT FIT SYSTEM WITH AN EASY-TO-TURN RUBBER OVERMOLDED DIAL FOR ADJUSTMENTS (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS)
COMPLIES WITH THE US CPSC SAFETY STANDARD FOR BICYCLE HELMET FOR PERSONS AGE 5 AND OLDER
Large, Medium, Small
Camo, Black, Grey
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.
ShockWiz analyzes your travel at a rate of 100 times a second, providing you with the suspension performance and the ability to improve. Tuning recommendations are provided for balanced riding, playful riding, or custom tuning styles for riders that are looking for something more. Easily swap between tuning styles to test out what is most comfortable for your ride and enjoy a longer, smoother ride. ShockWiz automatically records suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyzes the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, rider, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better.
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use