Bell Helmet Sixer MIPS
- 4-position Adjustable Visor
- Adjustable Visor
- Dual Flow Ventilation™
- Exposed Polycarbonate Roll Cage
- Float Fit Race™ (integrated with MIPS)
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
- No-Twist Tri-Glides™
- Progressive Layering™
- Sweat Guide™ Padding
- X-Static® Padding
26 Helmet Vents, 4 brow ports
- CE EN1078
- CPSC Bicycle
Sketchy rock drops on ledgy sandstone. Mach speed tunnels through alpine forest. Picking the smooth line amongst slippery river rocks. Trail riding can mean a lot of different things. Our top-of-the-line trail helmet, the Sixer, is designed to handle it all.
THE BOUNDARY BREAKER
The last thing you want to be thinking about in the middle of a long back-country ride is your helmet. It should be well ventilated. It should protect your head. And it should fit so well that you don’t know it’s there. The Sixer takes to the trail with our integrated MIPS technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with our Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet. Goggle compatibility complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell rounds out the package. We’ve sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you’ll have to worry about is your own.
Large, Medium, X-Large
Matte Black/ Retina, Matte Black/Gloss Black, Matte Copper/ Black, Matte Green/ Orange
Universal upright bike rack with no frame contact, for fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof racks (locks included)
DOWNHILL RACING, BIG MOUNTAIN AND FREERIDING PRESENT A UNIQUE SET OF CHALLENGES WHEN IT COMES TO DESIGNING HIGH-PERFORMANCE FOOTWEAR. WHEN CRAFTING THE TNT, WE FOCUSED ON UNMATCHED GRIP, PROTECTION, DURABILITY AND COMFORT, DESIGNED AROUND THE PREMISE OF RIDING OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE.Built on our DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber, the hexagonal pattern of the TNT is a larger diameter, suited best for long pedal pins. The anti-peel, synthetic upper features an asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection. Custom molded toe cap and heel protection act as bumpers for your feet, and a high rise EVA midsole provides additional support and shock absorption. Add on a 40mm powerstrap to keep the laces tucked neatly out of the way and your foot secure, and you’re ready to battle for king of the mountain.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Large hexagonal 14mm pattern for superior connection
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- TPP medial midsole protector
- 40mm powerstrap for additional retention
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs shock and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Weight: 490g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber