AMS Frame Guard XL Drops
- Get rid of frame chips and cable wear on the frame.
- Don’t ruin the look of your bike. Improve it.
- Super easy to install, even on the most difficult curves. Fool proof.
- Will last longer than your bike.
- Designed for universal fitting.
- DROPS, version offer tons of style. It’s designed in transparent and white, so it perfectly blends with the colour of your bike frame. Perfect fit on dark and black frames
- This option is ideal for Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride and DH bikes.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (28 grams / 0.98 ounces)
- Cool look&feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install. Allows repositioning while installing.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won’t yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 10 parts for a universal protection system: 1 big part for the down tube; 4 arrow parts for extending the down tube protection or top tube, 4 parts for the chainstay; 1 rectangle for cable wear protection or other uses.
4 in stock
High powered helmet light that uses triple LEDs to deliver a wide beam to light up the whole trail and optional rapid mode change for your all-mountain adventure.$399.00
No button needed
Quickly switch between modes on helmet lights by tapping either the body of the light or the helmet without needing to locate the function button for fast control to match the pace of the trail. Three sensitivities allow greater versatility.
Optimised Mode Selector
Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
With all the same great features as the original Travel Bag, the Pro model saves extra weight for riders who push their airline's weight limits. Capable of carrying everything from road bikes to DH rigs, the Bike Travel Bag Pro was specifically designed to protect your ride from the dangers of travel. Watching your bike disappear behind the check-in counter used to be terrifying! However, this bag will put all your fears to rest. This bag features two-wheel pockets with reinforced rotor panels to prevent bent rotors and to protect your frame from impact. The bag will keep your frame secure with straps and requires minimal disassembly, you just need to remove your handlebar and pedals. When we travel, we trust Evoc with our bikes! New For 2019 Models: The Pro Bag has seen some great updates for 2019. It's now 6cm longer, making it better suited to 29ers, the wheel compartments have been enlarged to accommodate up to 2.6" tyres, the clip on wheel has been redesigned and beefed up with a larger fixing pin, and the bags now come with the integrated aluminium bike stand included. This makes packing your bike much less of a hassle and you'll no longer need the road bike adaptor to transport your skinny wheeled steed. Features:$949.00
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
Durable, fiber reinforced Composite Matrix construction. Optimized side-load shape for easy bottle access in compact frames. Engineered to hold bottles securely. Oval mounting holes allow fine tuning of position on frame. Available in left- or right-side configurations. Sold individually or in pairs.$18.00
PERFORMANCE SNEAKER STYLE RIDING The performance sneaker that keeps you cool and in control. The all new Leatt DBX 3.0 shoe is a performance shoe offering great protection and comfort. The padded tongue, raised inner padded side wall, as well as toe and heal protection make this a solid shoe for tough Enduro and downhill riding. The toe box vents are also sealed with a MoisutreCool material - keeping your feet dry and ventilated. It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. If you want to stay on top of the game, then you need the all new Leatt DBX shoes.$179.00
Lightweight, shop quality shock pump. Full CNC-machined aluminum construction. Maximum quality and durability. Ergonomic handle enhances pumping comfort. Diaphragm gauge offers excellent accuracy; max. 400 psi (27.5 bar). Tough composite matrix case houses gauge and improves grip. Zero-loss chuck design unthreads from the shock after valve pin seals.
MAX:400psi | 27.5bar
The EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated into a high volume pump. It is designed to integrate with the EDC Tool System, CO2 canister or your favorite stash. Crafted from aluminum with a durable textured machined finish. PUMP VOLUME A mini pump might look appealing, but with typical volumes of 30-60cc it will take hundreds of strokes to inflate a new tube and has absolutely no chance of re-inflating a tubeless setup. When you get a flat, you want to fix it as fast as possible as riding time is precious. At 100cc and at 160g our high volume pump has the highest volume to weight ratio on the market. FAST-ON HEAD Firmly push the pump head onto the Presta valve until it bottoms out, then pump. With our fast-on head the valve stem is securely supported so there's no chance of bending, breaking or unseating the valve and no chance of unscrewing your valve core when you remove the pump. EDC PUMP SPEC$94.00
- 2 Sizes: High Volume 100cc & Compact 70cc
- 1-1/4" dia x 7" for 70cc (32mm dia x 178mm)
- 1-1/4" dia x 10" for 100cc (32mm dia x 254mm)
- 100cc Pump holds EDC Tool & a 20g CO2 or EDC Tool & the Storage Capsule
- 70cc Pump holds EDC Tool (no Storage Capsule) or a 20g CO2
- Fast-On Head (Presta Only) - No threads or locking levers
- Integrated CO2 Inflator
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals
- Includes Bottle Cage Mount
- thread CO2 cartridge fully onto inflator head
- press inflator head onto presta valve
- to inflate back off CO2 cartridge a half turn
- tighten CO2 cartridge to stop inflation
Burgtec Socks are designed specifically for maxin’ and relaxin’, smashing berms, chucking whips and spraying loam. The sock can be used for Downhill and Enduro Works with 27.5, 27.5+, 29, 26 and fat bike if you have to! Super Boost compatible 14 speed optimised for future proofness! Will work with left and right feet Double stitched toe and heel Vented mid foot Anatomical cushioning$24.00
Premium, platform hitch bike rack delivering maximum strength, security and user friendliness (for 2-4 bikes).$1,099.00
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Possible to increase the load capacity from 2 to up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
- Not for use with front fenders
For many years the BIKE TRAVEL BAG is our approved solution for transporting almost any type of bike. As a hybrid construction it combines the advantages of a hard shell case with the properties of a soft bag.
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
PERFORMANCE CLIP-IN RIDING Zoom zoom! Speed is at the heart of the DBX 5.0 performance shoe. The DBX 5.0 is a clip shoe featuring a deep 25mm long cleat channel, offering stability as well as more adjustment options to get the perfect riding set up. It’s water resistant outer shell and great ventilation make it an ideal all round, multi discipline shoe for fast rides. The Speed lace and Cross Strap System help the shoe grip your foot and let you stay in control throughout your ride. It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease. What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. Looking for one shoe that lets you train on your hardtail, race Enduro and get loose on the downhill track? Welcome to the family – this is your shoe!$199.00