Showing 1–24 of 85 results
- Material: Polyester
- Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Quickly and easily mounts anywhere on your frame
- 1" width easily fits in tight spaces
- Adjusts to fit frames as small as 4" in circumference and as large as 9"
- Intuitive on/off design
- Use: MTB (Frame mount)
- Capacity: 1 Tube & 1-2 C02 cartridges or tools
- Fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles
- Fits Power Spline™ cranks from SRAM® using the 8mm thread bolt
- Fits BNI cranks on Bosch® e-bikes
- Strong rotating tip system ensures smooth operation and long life
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
Do you like the Micro Pro/PiIl, but need extra storage and Megaplug capability? Then this is the tool for you! Larger than a Pill but easily fits in the palm of your hand. Get one today to tackle the largest punctures and keep the ride going!
How to use Dynaplug® Micro ProDynaplug Micro Pro Tubeless Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit is crafted for the scale of a puncture repair in a tubeless bicycle tyre. The reduced force needed to repair a bicycle tyre resulted in this ergonomic, compact repair tool with extreme durability and efficiency. This expands Dynaplug into the area of UST tyres and tyres converted from tube-type “bike rim and tyre” with a Stan's Tubeless Conversion Kit. While it's possible to plug a puncture in a bicycle tyre using the traditional Dynaplug, the features of the Micro Pro are specific for bike riders with little or no storage space for tools and for the size of a bicycle tyre. To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. Features This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife; fully loaded it weighs only 43 grams
- 0.5psi increments below 100 psi and 1 psi increments above 100 psi
- Ability to read 0-300 psi
- Units can be displayed in psi, bar and kg/cm2
- Automatic shut off
- Pressure release button to allow air to be removed while getting to the right psi
- Swivel rotating hose with an extended Schrader valve tip
- Replaceable battery
ROCKnROLL comes with a mini Ratchet tool, extension rod, and 9-bit kit. The ratchet tool may be small in the size but tough enough to withstand 30NM at the gear. Tool bits are made with premium quality S2 alloy steel for exceptional strength and CNC-cut for precision engagement. There are 7 Hex bits (2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm), Star bit (T25), and Philips bit (PH2) in the kit. Additional two pockets for your spare chain Quick Link.
Roll size: L130xW50xH30
Color option: Black/ Camo green
Super light weight storage for essential tools, hidden away in your steerer tube. The Stash hides an 8-piece multi-tool and spoke key inside your steerer, weighing just 135g. Installation is quick and easy with no tapping of your steerer required.
• 8-piece Multi-tool: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, T25, Flathead • Spoke key: 0, 1, 2, 3 with valve core removing function • System weight (incl. multi-tool): 135g • Multi-Tool weight: 57g • Color: Black
Note: - Compatible with tapered and 1-1/8" straight steer tubes with different low cap options. - Suitable for MTB with the "bottom of fork crown to top of stem"length from 150mm to 240mm.
- Hex 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- Chain Breaker: (9/10/11 speed)
- T25, T30
- Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtv, 3.22, 3.45