Showing 1–24 of 97 results
All your trailside tools, always on your bike and instantly accessible
The EDC (Everyday Carry) tool contains all your essential trailside tools and can be conveniently stored inside your steerer tube/stem or the EDC Pump for quick and easy access. Add the optional Tubeless Plug Kit to your EDC tool to fix punctures fast.
Whether you’re going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has all the tools that you need to keep your bike running smoothly and fix any trailside mechanical.
The EDC Pump Bottle Cage Mount is compatible with our 70 and 100cc EDC pumps. It includes a stretch polyurethane strap to secure the pump in place for rattle free storage.
Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
Compatible with: bikes with water bottle mounts
Important Check Fork Compatibility before purchasing
A Threadless, no tap install option that lets you store the EDC V2 Tool inside your stem/steerer tube without threading your steerer tube. EDC Tool sold separately.
The Threadless Carrier replaces your star nut and lets you preload your headset with a bolt, while also creating a space for the EDC Tool.
Easy to install in less than 10 minutes. Install instructions
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
- Remove your bar and stem
- Use the OneUp star-nut puller to remove your old star nut
- Using the self aligning steerer tap kit, tap a thread into your steerer until the tap bottoms out.
- Compatible with 3/32″ 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Shelf for loosening tight links
- Replaceable pin
- Perfect take-along chain tool at only 2.7 oz. (77g)
- Dimensions: 60mm x 55mm x 15mm
*The CT-5 will not peen Campagnolo® 11-speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3)
SRAM TOOL BRAKE HYDRO BLEED KIT PRO WITH DOT FLUID
SRAM Pro Brake Bleed Kit (For X0, XX, Guide, Level, Hydraulic Road).
- 2 x Bleed syringes
- 2 x Fitting/clamp tubes
- 2 x Compression ferrules
- 2 x Barbed tubing inserts
- 1 x Bleeding edge adapter
- 1 x Torx-T25 L-wrench
- 1 x 3/8″-drive 8mm crows-foot
- 120ml DOT 5.1 Fluid
- Bleed blocks
- Instructions for bleeding Avid/Sram hydraulic disc brakes
Granite ROCKBAND is a super lightweight carrier belt for sports cycling enthusiast.
Its application and usage are pretty wide and self-explanatory!
Get minimalist! Let go of your baggage with Granite ROCKBAND!!!
Length: 45 cm
Width: 3.2 cm
Do you like the Micro Pro/PiIl, but need extra storage and Megaplug capability? Then this is the tool for you! Larger than a Pill but easily fits in the palm of your hand. Get one today to tackle the largest punctures and keep the ride going!
DITCH THE PACK AND RIDE FREELY WITH THE BACKCOUNTRY RESEARCH X YETI MÜTHERLOAD STRAPA favorite of the Yeti / FOX Factory team, the Mütherload strap allows you to ditch the seat bag and carry your fix-a-flat essentials. We teamed up with Backcountry Research to give you the perfect finishing touch on your Yeti.
- CUSTOM 1.5" STRAP SIZE INSPIRED BY THE YETI/FOX RACE TEAM
- QUICKLY AND EASILY MOUNTS TO ANYWHERE ON YOUR FRAME
- KEEPS TUBES, LEVERS, INFLATION AND MORE SECURE AND HANDY
- HEAVY DUTY BARTACKS USED ON ALL SHOCKCORD STRESS POINTS
- SEWN WITH #92 INDUSTRIAL AND ROT RESISTANT POLYESTER THREAD
The Fox High Pressure Shock Pump allows you to accurately fine tune your fork and shock pressure with its clear digital display up to 350 psi.
The main features include
- 0.5psi increments up until 100 psi, 1 psi increments 100 psi and up.
- 0-350 psi range
- Units: psi, bar, kg/cm2
- Automatic power off
- Pressure release button
- Swivel rotating hose
L-keys made from circular material with plastic sleeve for use on bicycles. The plastic sleeve makes working comfortable even at low temperatures and is easy on the fingers. All L-keys are easily accessible due to their colour coding and size markings. For hexagonal socket screws and TORX® screws. In a robust and lightweight folding pouch.
No matter the ride style. No matter the terrain. No matter the skill level. ShockWiz is an automated suspension tuning device for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight and durable, this powerful device provides tuning recommendations for air pressure, spring rate, compression, and rebound.