Showing 1–24 of 35 results
BIKE MIX has been developed for the extreme demands of ENDURANCE MTB but it is also used by many other riders who want a lube which is proven to last for 12h in dry and dusty off-road conditions.
BIKE MIX is a 4:1 mixture of BIKE MILK (clean and dry) and BIKE CREAM (durable fluid).
Bike Mix is preferred by endurance (over 4h) because it is dry enough to not attract dust but it is also wet enough to last for about for a 200km ride.
- It has excellent penetrating-cleaning-degreasing properties to remove grime buildup and assist lube flow thoroughout moving chain parts.
- The chain stays clean without large quantities of greasy, sticky, wet residue to attract dust onto the drivetrain surfaces.
- It leaves a protective film on the crucially important internal contact surfaces of the chain between rollers, bushings, pins and plates.
- Employs a “RESERVOIR EFFECT” to deliver lube into moving parts as you ride.
- Perfect drivetrain lubricant for long dusty rides (12h or bike touring).
- Great value for money (185ml pack) which lasts longer.
- Also available in economical 900ml workshop pack and 50ml event pack.
- Proudly created and made in Australia.
Shred Dry Lube is formulated for use in dry and dusty conditions ensuring your chain runs free and smooth.
Containing a blend of petroleum based oils and lubricants specifically developed to provide deep penetration to help clean the drive train, while offering excellent lubrication to ensure easy shifting and smooth flow of the chain.
- Use 20wt. Gold Bath Oil with FIT and O/C damper cartridges but should NEVER be used in open bath fork dampers. (For Open Bath Dampers - Use Fox Red 10wt Fluid)
- Gold is compatible with all 34mm, 36mm, and 40mm FOX Low-Friction wipers
- FOX 20wt Gold is only compatible with the latest version of the 32mm FOX Low-Friction wipers 803-00-878 or the new flangeless 803-00-944.The label indicates specifically that these wipers are compatible with 20wt. Gold.
This specialty high-performance grease is perfect for a multitude of uses from assembling frames to packing hubs and lubricating seals and bearings. It has industry-leading thermal-stability and extreme high-pressure performance. It will provide excellent corrosion and water washout protection, and is safe to use on all metals.
ZALISH. Highly effective ‘surface active’ product for cleaning and coating surfaces to leave a protective film.
Spray ZALISH directly onto a clean rag and the cleaning components in the product wipe away light dirt and grime. To more effectively protect the surface just wipe it over with ZALISH until damp then leave to allow the formulation ingredients to create chemical bonds directly with the host surface. This provides superior adhesion without the need for abrasive priming and extensive site preparation and can also be buffed to an immaculate shine. The coating which ZALISH forms over the surface is hydrophobic with low critical surface tension and water tends to bead on the surface assisting with future cleaning.
ZALISH is biodegradable and suitable for use on most outdoor materials and finishes including carbon fibre, plastics and rubber.
Ideally suited for Tubeless conversions. Produced by Stan’s NoTubes! It can also be used as a puncture preventative for bicycle tubes, tubular tires and standard Tubeless systems. 500 ml bottle.
Dose: 60 ml/tire (Race bike 30 ml). Effective ca. 2-7 Months. Thereafter dries to a rubber film. Can be renewed. Only suitable for tubes with a removable valve core. Ineffective on large defects (cuts/bursts).
For Everyday Use Muc-Off are always on the move and it’s not always easy to wash with soap and water. On a daily basis you’ll come into contact with bacteria, viruses and germs from commuting to work, working at your desk, shopping or on public transport.
Kills 99.99% of Bacteria on Your Hands Formulated in response to the focus on helping with hygiene, the Antibacterial Sanitising Hand Gel is designed to kill 99.99% of bacteria on your hands. The quick drying formula eliminates the need to rinse with water.
Directions for Use Squeeze a small amount into palm and rub hands together until dry, no need to rinse.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose cleaning spray and polish which leaves no straking or residue upon evaporation.
Avaqua is a multi-purpose dewatering fluid and cleaner for use on any bike. Particularly useful on disc rotors and rim brake surfaces, to prepare surfaces for sticker and bar tape adhesion and to clean oil or grease spills. Dries rapidly after cleaning and leaves no sticky residue. Safe to use on carbon, rubber and alloy parts.
“How To Use” video embed below, or on YouTube.
AVAQUA is an excellent cleaner and dewatering fluid which is perfect for:
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.
Required for bleeding Shimano brakes. The funnel threads into the top of the lever and features a plug to ensure you won’t make a mess.
Please note: Shimano brakes use mineral oil and we recommend cleaning your bleed kit after use to ensure that the seals do not swell.
Shred Wet Lube is designed for use in wet and muddy conditions. The properties of this synthetic oil allow for long lasting chain protection and incredible lubricating properties.
This means that gear changes will feel easier and the drive train components will last longer when used correctly and in conjunction with Shred Fast Degreaser for regular maintenance.
Fox PTFE Infused 5 WT. Suspension Fluid is a high-performance suspension fluid formulated to provide fade-free performance in the GRIP and GRIP2 damper of your Fox or Marzocchi Fork.
- Industry leading PTFE additive
- Ultra smooth fork travel and quiet operation
- Extended life for all internal components
- Fox engineering approved