Showing 1–24 of 270 results
- 4x area coverage Vs Basic Size
- 1.9x area coverage Vs Extra Size
- Ideal for electric mountain bikes and downhill bikes where you want full coverage
- Get rid of frame chips and cable wear on the frame.
- Don’t ruin the look of your bike. Improve it.
- Super easy to install, even on the most difficult curves. Fool proof.
- Will last longer than your bike.
- Designed for universal fitting.
- CLEAR version is perfect for protecting new frames or for protection without visual impact.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (48 grams / 1.7 ounces)
- Cool look&feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install. Allows repositioning while installing.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won’t yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 18 parts for a universal protection system: downtube, lateral of the downtube, top tube, stays and arrows to extend protection and for cable wear protection or other uses.
The Backcountry Research Mutherload Strap maximizes all the benefits of the Backcountry Research dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and a minimalist design, enabling it to mount a tube and CO2 cartridges virtually anywhere on your bike you see fit. This advanced strap makes transporting these items simple, you can mount them to your bike and forget they are even there; they will not take up space in your supply bag and you will not notice that you are even transporting them with you.
Ten-Second Tubeless Flat Fix
A quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. Deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it’ll get you out of trouble. Pronto.
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks
- Fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles
- Fits Power Spline™ cranks from SRAM® using the 8mm thread bolt
- Fits BNI cranks on Bosch® e-bikes
- Strong rotating tip system ensures smooth operation and long life
The CushCore Bead Dropper – The Ultimate Tire Lever.
The Bead Dropper tire tool significantly helps in removal and installation of CushCore tire inserts. Especially the critical step of dropping the bead into the rim channel.
- Rubberized ergonomic handle – the most comfortable tire lever you’ll ever use
- Unique “thumb flange” makes it easy to apply pressure to the tire bead
- Sturdy, durable plastic lever – strong enough for DH tires, yet won’t scratch your rims
- Lifetime warranty
Keep your bike scratch free with this frame protector kit. Clear frame protector with DYEDBRO logo printed in black.Designed to protect frame top tube, down tube, seatstays and chainstays with 8 pieces in total. Fits all bikes. Eliminate paint chips and scuffs to all protected areas.
- x1 TOP TUBE PROTECTOR
- x2 EXTRA PIECES FOR LARGER FRAMES
- x1 DOWN TUBE PROTECTOR - ALL KITS COME WITH GLOSS DOWN TUBE SECTION, MATT CLEAR COMES WITH MATT DOWN TUBE.
- x2 CHAINSTAY PROTECTORS
- x2 SEATSTAY PROTECTORS
Do you like the Micro Pro/PiIl, but need extra storage and Megaplug capability? Then this is the tool for you! Larger than a Pill but easily fits in the palm of your hand. Get one today to tackle the largest punctures and keep the ride going!
How to use Dynaplug® Micro ProDynaplug Micro Pro Tubeless Bicycle Tyre Repair Kit is crafted for the scale of a puncture repair in a tubeless bicycle tyre. The reduced force needed to repair a bicycle tyre resulted in this ergonomic, compact repair tool with extreme durability and efficiency. This expands Dynaplug into the area of UST tyres and tyres converted from tube-type “bike rim and tyre” with a Stan's Tubeless Conversion Kit. While it's possible to plug a puncture in a bicycle tyre using the traditional Dynaplug, the features of the Micro Pro are specific for bike riders with little or no storage space for tools and for the size of a bicycle tyre. To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. Features This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife; fully loaded it weighs only 43 grams