Showing 1–24 of 289 results
- 4x area coverage Vs Basic Size
- 1.9x area coverage Vs Extra Size
- Ideal for electric mountain bikes and downhill bikes where you want full coverage
- Get rid of frame chips and cable wear on the frame.
- Don’t ruin the look of your bike. Improve it.
- Super easy to install, even on the most difficult curves. Fool proof.
- Will last longer than your bike.
- Designed for universal fitting.
- CLEAR version is perfect for protecting new frames or for protection without visual impact.
- High impact and rub resistance honeycomb 380 microns semi-rigid PVC.
- Minimum weight (48 grams / 1.7 ounces)
- Cool look&feel honeycomb material.
- Easy to install. Allows repositioning while installing.
- Automotive-grade materials. Won’t yellow over time. Guaranteed.
- 18 parts for a universal protection system: downtube, lateral of the downtube, top tube, stays and arrows to extend protection and for cable wear protection or other uses.
This specialty high-performance grease is perfect for a multitude of uses from assembling frames to packing hubs and lubricating seals and bearings. It has industry-leading thermal-stability and extreme high-pressure performance. It will provide excellent corrosion and water washout protection, and is safe to use on all metals.
The ideal option for hard-charging riders who need more than a water bottle, but who don’t want to carry a full backpack, the Repack™ offers a minimalist approach to wearable hydration. As part of our Low Rider MTB collection, it keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail—plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day. With a 1.5-liter reservoir, integrated carry pockets, and the stability of a customizable fit, the Repack™ frees you up to ride light and fast over any terrain.
SHIMANO STEPS – Integrated Type Battery for Down Tube – 630 Wh
Designed specifically for SHIMANO’s STEPS system, the BT-E8036 battery integrates smoothly into the down tube and features 630 Wh capacity. Delivering a sleek design, the battery also charges quickly and retains its max capacity longer throughout its lifespan.
ZALISH. Highly effective ‘surface active’ product for cleaning and coating surfaces to leave a protective film.
Spray ZALISH directly onto a clean rag and the cleaning components in the product wipe away light dirt and grime. To more effectively protect the surface just wipe it over with ZALISH until damp then leave to allow the formulation ingredients to create chemical bonds directly with the host surface. This provides superior adhesion without the need for abrasive priming and extensive site preparation and can also be buffed to an immaculate shine. The coating which ZALISH forms over the surface is hydrophobic with low critical surface tension and water tends to bead on the surface assisting with future cleaning.
ZALISH is biodegradable and suitable for use on most outdoor materials and finishes including carbon fibre, plastics and rubber.
Ten-Second Tubeless Flat Fix
A quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. Deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it’ll get you out of trouble. Pronto.
The Podium® Dirt Series is the premium bike bottle for mountain bikers who prioritize performance and functionality above all else. The Mud Cap keeps dirt and dust out of your bottle while the secure cage fit means you’ll be able to swig and stow your bottle with confidence. Like all CamelBak Podium bottles, it features our high flow, self-sealing cap, easy-to-clean interface and easy-to-squeeze design. And, of course, it’s 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF.
The Burgtec BMG Mudguard is a simple solution to keep the spray down when the weather is against you.
Just simply attach the guard with zip ties to the underside of your fork bridge and fork legs and you’re ready to go.
Fits the majority of suspension forks and rigid forks
- Elastic Arch Support
- Reinforced Toe and Heel
- Wash Cold
- Shred Hard
Perfect for a quick ride or running laps at the local bike park. The Podium Flow Belt carries up to 2-liters of cargo in addition to a 21oz Podium Dirt Series bottle. The bottle is secured and easily accessed using an elastic sleeve and utilizes our Mud Cap to keep dirt and dust out of your hydration. If your rides require more than just a bottle, this is the solution for you.