Showing all 7 results
- DUB™ technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC 2™ chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
SHIMANO DEORE XT – HOLLOWTECH II – MTB Crankset – 172 mm Q-Factor – 1×12-speed
The SHIMANO DEORE XT FC-M8100-1 crank features an entirely new construction, using direct mount chainrings, special gear tooth profile for improved chain retention, and a 172mm Q-factor.
- DUB technology delivers the lightest, stiffest and strongest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- New colorway is matched to work with XX1 Eagle AXS enabled componentry
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
- Less weight with Direct Mount ring
- Most affordable carbon crankset in the industry
- Carbon construction for lightweight durability
- SRAM DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain