Showing 1–24 of 44 results
SHIMANO DEORE XT – 12-Speed – HYPERGLIDE+ – MTB Cassette Sprocket
With its BEAM SPIDER construction, the new SHIMANO DEORE XT M8100 12-speed cassette shaves weight while increasing SHIMANO’s MTB gearing range another gear. Using SHIMANO’s new MICRO SPLINE freehub body and HYPERGLIDE+ tooth profile, these 10-45 and 10-51T cassettes deliver advanced shifting performance.
SHIMANO DEORE XT – Rear Derailleur – SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ – 1×12-speed
The all-new SHIMANO DEORE XT M8100 series of derailleurs brings a new level of drivetrain silence thank to decreased tension in the low gear position and an added bumper on the pulley cage. Larger 13T pulleys increase efficiency and chain management while compatibility with SHIMANO’s new 12-speed cassettes boosts range.
The M8100 chain provides enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features quick-link assembly and SIL-TEC treatment for extended offroad durability.
HyperGlide – HyperGlide+ drivetrain’s redesigned cassette and chain promotes the next generation of MTB riding by enhancing speed, shifting efficiency and smoothness over any terrain.
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Quick assembly tool QUICK-LINK connecting & removing pliers (TL-CN10)
- QUICK-LINK connecting & removing pliers (TL-CN10)
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifts and strength
- Compatible with 12-speed drivetrain
- Easy connection (SM-CN910-12)
SLX – 12-Speed – HYPERGLIDE+ – MTB Cassette Sprocket
With its BEAM SPIDER construction, the SLX M7100 12-speed cassette shaves weight while increasing SHIMANO’s MTB gearing range another gear. Using SHIMANO’s new MICRO SPLINE freehub body and HYPERGLIDE+ tooth profile, these 10-45 and 10-51T cassettes deliver advanced shifting performance.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem and goes with all colors of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
- DUB™ technology delivers the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC 2™ chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
SHIMANO DEORE XT – HOLLOWTECH II – MTB Crankset – 172 mm Q-Factor – 1×12-speed
The SHIMANO DEORE XT FC-M8100-1 crank features an entirely new construction, using direct mount chainrings, special gear tooth profile for improved chain retention, and a 172mm Q-factor.
SHIMANO DEORE XT – Chainring – DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ – 12-speed
SHIMANO’s DEORE XT SM-CRM85 stiff and lightweight chainring delivers smooth pedaling over bumpy terrain. The SM-CRM85 chainring features SHIMANO DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ technology, which features special gear teeth profiles that deliver exceptional chain engagement and chain retention.
- DUB technology delivers the lightest, stiffest and strongest crankset available
- SRAM CARBON TUNED crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- The X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
- New colorway is matched to work with XX1 Eagle AXS enabled componentry
XTR – RAPIDFIRE PLUS – Right Shift Lever – I-SPEC EV – 12-speed
RAPIDFIRE PLUS XTR shift levers deliver quick and intuitive rear shifting for improved control out on the trail. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments including increased lever slide range and a 60-degree rotational angle. With a lightweight and compact design, the SL-M9100-IR lever continues to set the standard for mountain bike shifting.
- Our best aluminium crankset.
- Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle™ Ecosystem.
- Master GX colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper.
The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC 2 chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The aggressive tooth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-SYNC 2 design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime.
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Coloursystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colourway to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
- 520-percent gear range utilising the industry standard XD™ hub driver.
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds.
- Lunar and black colourway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build.
– Aluminium trigger designed for a positive lever feel.
– Includes bar clamp
– MatchMaker™X compatible.
– Master GX Eagle™ master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem.
- Less weight with Direct Mount ring
- Most affordable carbon crankset in the industry
- Carbon construction for lightweight durability
- SRAM DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
XTR – RAPIDFIRE PLUS – Right Shift Lever – Clamp Band – 12-speed
RAPIDFIRE PLUS XTR shift levers deliver quick and intuitive rear shifting for improved control out on the trail. With a lightweight and compact design, the SL-M9100-R lever continues to set the standard for mountain bike shifting.
- Quicker lever access and light operation force maintains rider concentration
- 20% quicker lever access time
- -35% shifting operation force (vs. M9000)
- Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout