Showing all 12 results
Compatible with the Following Brake Models: SRAM HRD, Red 22, Force, Rival, Level TLM & Ultimate (pre -2018)
Compound Black: G1053 Standard *rating out of 5 •
Use: Universal Riding
• Braking Power: Good 4*
• Minimal Brake Fade: fade 4*
• Extreme Weather Riding Conditions Performance: 5*
• Low Noise
• More Brake Power
• Less Disc Wear
Features and advantages of the new compounds GALFER BIKE:
- Organic semi-metal compound (non asbestos)
- Absence of noise.
- Better feeling, progressiveness and braking power.
- Minimization of vibration to the wheel.
- Less wear on the brake discs.
- Resistance to high temperatures.
- Increased durability.
With these enhancements the user gets a permanent braking response, with the same behavior throughout his life, improving bicycle control and increase confidence and security of the rider.
The materials used for manufacturing these compounds are specific to the sector of bicycle and its variables (weight, ground, humidity, temperature, noise, etc.).
Similarly, GALFER has a wide variety of different compounds for motorcycles (road, off-road, urban, sport, competition, etc..)