Returns & Warranties
• For returns and exchanges, please fill out the form below.
• For faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items, original and return shipping fees will be covered by Summit Cycles.
• For information on creating a return label for your warranty and where to drop off a parcel you are returning, please contact us on 03 9419 107 or email email@example.com
• We do not accept any packages returned by Aust Post COD.
• Most parcels will be returned using Aust Post or via Sendle, however there will be some exception for oversize items due to post limitations.
• Please return within 30 days of successfully receiving your item. Return items with all packaging – include all product tags, labels & original packaging.
• Return & exchange items must be ‘as new’ in appearance – no signs of wear, use, installation or damage
• Summit Cycles will usually process returns and exchanges within two (2) working days of receiving the returned goods back. • For warranties, please return within the products warranty period commencing from the date of successful receipt.
• Refunds will usually be processed within two (2) working days of approval. • Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order. • Refunds of items purchased on sale or at a discounted rate will only ever be refunded at the rate purchased. • Please allow up to five (5) days after Summit Cycles has completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the issue/fault along with 2-3 photos of the product and fault.
• Warranties will usually be processed by our team within two (2) working days. The time to complete a warranty claim will vary depending on the relevant supplier.
Please also note, our refunds and exchange policy are valid and correct at the time of publishing. We are always endeavouring to keep our online forms up to date, but will update from time to time as required.