Showing all 5 results
The CN-10 Cable and Housing Cutter is a shop quality cutter designed specifically for use on all bicycle cables and housing, including hard-to-cut index housing.
- Cold forged, heat treated steel handles for strength
- Precision ground cutting jaws for a clean cut on every cable
- Built in crimper for cable end caps and forming hole for reforming housing ends and housing ferrules
- Wire latch holds handles together when not in use
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. The FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs.
- Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool in use
- Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano®, SRAM® (including 1x), SunRace®, SunTour®, Chris King® and others (23.5mm diameter)
- Fits some Shimano® and similar disc brake rotor lockring