Troy Lee Designs D4 Composite MIPS Helmet 2020
It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D3 helmet, but we made it happen. Built with an aerospace shell design and materials, we were able to get the D4 Composite helmet to 1050 grams without sacrificing any strength. MIPS C2 protection system is used to add an additional layer of safety in the event of a fall. For comfort, the D4 Comp routes cooling air through a front air intake system that flows through the polymer center and power grid side mesh keeping your head cooler during the ride. X-static® and XT2® anti-microbial/anti-odor padding keep the inside of the helmet a much nicer place to be.
- Aerospace composite shell
- Lightest Composite DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built 1050g (+/- 50g and Size M)
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Drawstring helmet bag included
- 3-year warranty
- CERTIFIED FOR: ASTM F1952 DH MTB, ASTM F2032 BMX, CPSC 1203, CE N1078, AS/NZS 2063
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
FOR RIDERS PREFERRING THE SECURITY AND POWER PROVIDED BY A CLIPLESS PEDAL SET-UP, WE PRESENT THE TRANSITION.These capable, high-performance, all-mountain shoes are designed and built to dominate—just like our Powerline and Skyline models—but with the added feature of clipless pedal compatibility. Climb like an angel, descend with conviction.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- D3O Asymmetrical medial collar protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- RC PowerDrive full-length molded nylon shank
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Tech Fit
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
- Degreasing rims and disc rotors so brake pads grip and braking performance improves.
- Removing moisture from the drivetrain and brake calipers.
- Cleaning glasses and sunglasses
- Degreasing and cleaning frame prior to applying stickers
- Cleanup after a spill of lube or brake fluid.
- Giving forks or shocks a final spray wipe and clean after service.
- Applying to bars so grips slide easily into place and then remain in place after evaporation of the AVAQUA.