Swift High Performance Hydra Charge Hydration/Intra-Training BCAA
HydraCharge has been formulated to increase hydration, reduce mental and muscular fatigue and increase endurance. As with all Swift High Performance products only the best ingredients and HydraCharge has been thoroughly tested by professional athletes to ensure you are getting only the best product.
Who should use HydraCharge?
Anyone who is looking for a product to aid in hydration, mental focus and muscular fatigue such Tri-athletes, Ironmen, Crossfitters, mountain bike racers, swimmers, runners and road riders.
What is HydraCharge?
- Sustamine – Scientifically proven to enhance hydration and endurance.
- Carbohydrates – A multi-stage blend for prolonged fuel availability.
- Electrolytes – A specially formulated electrolyte blend for hydration.
- Sodium Bicarbonate – A great endurance enhancer.
- Choline Bitrate – To enhance mental clarity during intense competition.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids – to reduce muscular fatigue.
- Check the photos for a full ingredients list.
Take 1-2 scoops with 600ml of water as needed during intense exercise.
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
|inner rim width front||31.5mm|
|inner rim width rear||29.5mm|
|outer rim width front||37.5mm|
|outer rim width rear||36.5mm|
|spoke count front||28|
|spoke count rear||32|
|spokes front||Sapim D-Light|
|spokes rear||Sapim Race|
|warranty||lifetime (rim only)|
|weight per set (27.5)||1845g|
|weight per set (29)||1905g|
- Spring: Updated 2019 Float EVOL air spring. Larger negative air chamber than previous non-EVOL versions.
- Dampers: New GRIP 2 with external HSC / LSC and HSR / LSR. Rebound at base.
- Lowers: 15mm QR Boost thru axle with lever (axle included)
- Wheel size: 29"
- Offset: 51mm
- Travel: 170mm
- Colour: Shiny Orange
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND