Stem Burgtec Enduro Mk2 35mm Clamp
Burgtec Enduro MK2 Stem is a lightweight competition stem designed for anything you dare throw at it. EWS to Trail Centres and everything in between.
Fully CNC Machined it is the new bench mark in stiffness and lightness. Maintaining all of the rigidity of the MK1 stem but shaving off a significant amount of weight to bring you precision steering and control where you need it most. We have machined out every conceivable piece on the stem to make it as light as possible without compromising any strength or stiffness. Anything more would be too much, anything less wouldn’t be enough.
35mm bar clamp
Stack height 40mm
Reaches 35mm and 50mm
Weight 135g / 155g
Super stiff design
- MODELPD-M9120 - XTR M9100 Series
- Colour - Black
- Weight -405g a pair
- Dual Sided Binding
- SM-SH51 Cleats included
- Reflector SM-PD60
- Sealed mechanism
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options