Ride Concepts Transition Clipless
FOR RIDERS PREFERRING THE SECURITY AND POWER PROVIDED BY A CLIPLESS PEDAL SET-UP, WE PRESENT THE TRANSITION.
These capable, high-performance, all-mountain shoes are designed and built to dominate—just like our Powerline and Skyline models—but with the added feature of clipless pedal compatibility. Climb like an angel, descend with conviction.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- D3O Asymmetrical medial collar protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- RC PowerDrive full-length molded nylon shank
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Tech Fit
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
|inner rim width front||31.5mm|
|inner rim width rear||29.5mm|
|outer rim width front||37.5mm|
|outer rim width rear||36.5mm|
|spoke count front||28|
|spoke count rear||32|
|spokes front||Sapim D-Light|
|spokes rear||Sapim Race|
|warranty||lifetime (rim only)|
|weight per set (27.5)||1845g|
|weight per set (29)||1905g|