Ride Concepts Powerline
PRECISION FIT, RUGGED CONSTRUCTION, AND CAREFUL CONSIDERATION TO DETAIL ARE EMBODIED IN THE POWERLINE.
Packed with comfort enhancing features like an asymmetrical medial collar for added protection, an EVA midsole for increased stability, D3O insoles for amplified shock absorption, as well as a molded rubber toe cap, these are big-mountain, big-move, all-star shoes.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- D3O Asymmetrical medial collar protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Tech Fit
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND