Renthal Handlebar – Fatbar Carbon
The Renthal FatBar® Carbon is the ultimate race handlebar.
The product of an intense and in-depth research and development program, this ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
This is achieved at a full 780mm width and at a market leading 225g weight.
7 Degree backsweep
5 Degree upsweep
31.8mm clamping diameter
- Spring: Updated 2019 Float EVOL air spring. Larger negative air chamber than previous non-EVOL versions.
- Dampers: New GRIP 2 with external HSC / LSC and HSR / LSR. Rebound at base.
- Lowers: 15mm QR Boost thru axle with lever (axle included)
- Wheel size: 29"
- Offset: 51mm
- Travel: 170mm
- Colour: Shiny Orange
Our intention with Reverb AXS™ was inventive and pure: No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. We created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what's possible on a bike, Reverb AXS™ is enabled by SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch.
- Clean, simple and fast to install. No hoses to route, no fishing required.
- Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions.
- New Vent Valve Technology, a simple and reliable built in service solution without disassembly of the seatpost.
- SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Includes RockShox AXS™ handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery and charger.
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29" wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6" (29" wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
FOR RIDERS PREFERRING THE SECURITY AND POWER PROVIDED BY A CLIPLESS PEDAL SET-UP, WE PRESENT THE TRANSITION.These capable, high-performance, all-mountain shoes are designed and built to dominate—just like our Powerline and Skyline models—but with the added feature of clipless pedal compatibility. Climb like an angel, descend with conviction.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- D3O Asymmetrical medial collar protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- RC PowerDrive full-length molded nylon shank
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Tech Fit
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Three remote options
- FOX: Left side below bar (for 1x) or Left/Right on bar (for 2x/3x)
- Race Face: Left side below bar (for 1x)
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
|inner rim width front||31.5mm|
|inner rim width rear||29.5mm|
|outer rim width front||37.5mm|
|outer rim width rear||36.5mm|
|spoke count front||28|
|spoke count rear||32|
|spokes front||Sapim D-Light|
|spokes rear||Sapim Race|
|warranty||lifetime (rim only)|
|weight per set (27.5)||1845g|
|weight per set (29)||1905g|