Pedal Burgtec Mk4 Composite
The Burgtec composite pedal is everything you’d expect from a Burgtec pedal but at a more affordable price point.
Uncompromised grip, rugged durability, the exact same sculpted simple lines, fully backed up with spares and at an affordable price.
The best of both worlds can exist.
- Nylon and Fibreglass Body
- SCM415 Cromo Axle
- All replaceable steel pins
- 16mm Profile
- 1mm Dish
- Weight 376g
- Available in Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Iron Bro Orange, Kash Bronze, White, Electric Yellow
Deep Blue, Electric Yellow, Kash Bronze, Race Red, Black
- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options
- Ergonomic design conforms to hands and provides padding without the extra bulk.
- Half waffle grip supplies extra grip.
- Single clamp design clears up extra bar space.
- Variable patterns reduce irritation.
- Reinforced end prevents grip blowout.
More grip, more comfort and an even more grip
Never rest upon the successes of the previous day. With the GE1 Evo we appeal to all Enduro riders and racers who are looking for more comfort, grip and a precise grip.
The aim of the GE1 update was to further increase the grip on the handlebars while further reducing required strength input. When mountain biking, less effort put into the handlebars leads to less muscle tension and thus reduces the risk of arm pump or numb hands. The results are more comfort, better control of your bike and an optimized arm position.
Josh loved the sweep and rise of the Ride Wide Bars but asked us to make him something higher. The Rat isn’t one of those guys that’s ‘crazy’ on set up but he knows what he wants.
His idea was for something more versatile that he could use on all of his bikes. After testing various prototypes he finally narrowed it down to a 38mm rise bar, the perfect sweet spot. The initial material thought was Carbon but after getting to ride various Alloy prototypes he just got more comfortable on Alloy.
So the Josh Bryceland 38mm Special was born. The same unsurpassed comfort and durability as all of the Ride Wide range but just a little Higher.
The Rats set up is full 800mm in case you’re wondering!