- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options
Josh loved the sweep and rise of the Ride Wide Bars but asked us to make him something higher. The Rat isn’t one of those guys that’s ‘crazy’ on set up but he knows what he wants.
His idea was for something more versatile that he could use on all of his bikes. After testing various prototypes he finally narrowed it down to a 38mm rise bar, the perfect sweet spot. The initial material thought was Carbon but after getting to ride various Alloy prototypes he just got more comfortable on Alloy.
So the Josh Bryceland 38mm Special was born. The same unsurpassed comfort and durability as all of the Ride Wide range but just a little Higher.
The Rats set up is full 800mm in case you’re wondering!
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- MODELPD-M9120 - XTR M9100 Series
- Colour - Black
- Weight -405g a pair
- Dual Sided Binding
- SM-SH51 Cleats included
- Reflector SM-PD60
- Sealed mechanism