Grip Burgtec Bartender Pro – Greg Minaar Signature Edition
“Make a Grip with the fussiest rider on the Planet, you must be mad!”
The Bartender Pro is the next level in grip design for Burgtec.
We’ve collaborated with 3 x World Champion Greg Minnaar over the the 2018 season to hone the construction of the grip to produce unrivalled vibration dampening.
The unique supple pattern combined with 25A rubber compound combines control and comfort in equal measures.
Whilst 31.5mm diameter gives an ergonomically pleasing feel even on the most white knuckle tracks.
To top it all off it’s securely clamped by a 7075 Aluminium collar and stainless steel bolt.
Greg’s signature grip uses the same ultra thin tapered core as Burgtec’s current Bartender.
8 colours, Burgtec Black, Race Red, Deep Blue, Purple Rain, Gum, Iron Bro Orange, Electric Yellow, Nasa Grey
25A Rubber Compound.
Single Lock On
Deep Blue, Electric Yellow, Gum, Iron Bro Orange, Nasa Grey, Purple Rain, Race Red, Black
Josh loved the sweep and rise of the Ride Wide Bars but asked us to make him something higher. The Rat isn’t one of those guys that’s ‘crazy’ on set up but he knows what he wants.
His idea was for something more versatile that he could use on all of his bikes. After testing various prototypes he finally narrowed it down to a 38mm rise bar, the perfect sweet spot. The initial material thought was Carbon but after getting to ride various Alloy prototypes he just got more comfortable on Alloy.
So the Josh Bryceland 38mm Special was born. The same unsurpassed comfort and durability as all of the Ride Wide range but just a little Higher.
The Rats set up is full 800mm in case you’re wondering!
- Ergonomic design conforms to hands and provides padding without the extra bulk.
- Half waffle grip supplies extra grip.
- Single clamp design clears up extra bar space.
- Variable patterns reduce irritation.
- Reinforced end prevents grip blowout.
- Weight: 300g (standard hose)
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rigid CNC'd one-piece calliper
- E4 calliper uses four phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handlebar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
- Uses post mount, 9.74 callipers with adapters to suit all mount options
More grip, more comfort and an even more grip
Never rest upon the successes of the previous day. With the GE1 Evo we appeal to all Enduro riders and racers who are looking for more comfort, grip and a precise grip.
The aim of the GE1 update was to further increase the grip on the handlebars while further reducing required strength input. When mountain biking, less effort put into the handlebars leads to less muscle tension and thus reduces the risk of arm pump or numb hands. The results are more comfort, better control of your bike and an optimized arm position.
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.