FIVE TEN 18 FREERIDER PRO OLIVE CARGO
A completely updates version of our legendary Freerider, the Freerider Pro touts superior protection and quicker drying than its predecessor while still using a full S1 dotty outsole for proven grip and durability. Chris Kovarik is quoted as saying, “The Freerider Pro is My favorite shoe to date”.
Good for: Everything from all-mountain to light downhill.
Full S1 Dotty Outsole
Synthetic, light-weight, weather resistant upper
Impact-resistant toe box
Compression -molded EVA midsole
Removable Ortholite molded shock liner
SPECIFICATIONS285 l, 9100 g, 138 x 39 x 85 cm (Inside 130 x 27 x 80 cm) Collapsible to: 136 x 39 x 25 cm Maximum wheel base: 126 cm
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill-Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- New polycarbonate bike block for fixation included
- For safe transport of road bikes and triathlon bikes, you need the ROAD BIKE ADAPTER DISC,ROAD BIKE ALUMINIUM STAND or BIKE STAND
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
|inner rim width front||31.5mm|
|inner rim width rear||29.5mm|
|outer rim width front||37.5mm|
|outer rim width rear||36.5mm|
|spoke count front||28|
|spoke count rear||32|
|spokes front||Sapim D-Light|
|spokes rear||Sapim Race|
|warranty||lifetime (rim only)|
|weight per set (27.5)||1845g|
|weight per set (29)||1905g|