EVOC Bike Travel Bag Pro
With all the same great features as the original Travel Bag, the Pro model saves extra weight for riders who push their airline’s weight limits.
Capable of carrying everything from road bikes to DH rigs, the Bike Travel Bag Pro was specifically designed to protect your ride from the dangers of travel. Watching your bike disappear behind the check-in counter used to be terrifying! However, this bag will put all your fears to rest. This bag features two-wheel pockets with reinforced rotor panels to prevent bent rotors and to protect your frame from impact. The bag will keep your frame secure with straps and requires minimal disassembly, you just need to remove your handlebar and pedals. When we travel, we trust Evoc with our bikes!
New For 2019 Models:
The Pro Bag has seen some great updates for 2019. It’s now 6cm longer, making it better suited to 29ers, the wheel compartments have been enlarged to accommodate up to 2.6″ tyres, the clip on wheel has been redesigned and beefed up with a larger fixing pin, and the bags now come with the integrated aluminium bike stand included. This makes packing your bike much less of a hassle and you’ll no longer need the road bike adaptor to transport your skinny wheeled steed.
- 136 x 39 x 80 cm (outside dimensions)
- 130 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 124cm max wheelbase.
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes. 29″ wheel compatible
- Not compatible with fat bikes.
- Foldable when not in use.
- 10.0kg (including clip-on wheel and bike stand)
- 147 x 36 x 85 cm (outside dimensions)
- 136 x 27 x 80 cm (inside dimensions)
- 130cm max wheelbase
- Includes bike stand, clip-on wheel, and frame pad
- Suitable for road, XC, Trail, Enduro and DH bikes
- Max tyre width 2.6″ (29″ wheel compatible)
- Not compatible with fat bikes
- Foldable when not in use
FOR RIDERS PREFERRING THE SECURITY AND POWER PROVIDED BY A CLIPLESS PEDAL SET-UP, WE PRESENT THE TRANSITION.These capable, high-performance, all-mountain shoes are designed and built to dominate—just like our Powerline and Skyline models—but with the added feature of clipless pedal compatibility. Climb like an angel, descend with conviction.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- D3O Asymmetrical medial collar protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- RC PowerDrive full-length molded nylon shank
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Tech Fit
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
|inner rim width front||31.5mm|
|inner rim width rear||29.5mm|
|outer rim width front||37.5mm|
|outer rim width rear||36.5mm|
|spoke count front||28|
|spoke count rear||32|
|spokes front||Sapim D-Light|
|spokes rear||Sapim Race|
|warranty||lifetime (rim only)|
|weight per set (27.5)||1845g|
|weight per set (29)||1905g|
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Three remote options
- FOX: Left side below bar (for 1x) or Left/Right on bar (for 2x/3x)
- Race Face: Left side below bar (for 1x)
- Spring: Updated 2019 Float EVOL air spring. Larger negative air chamber than previous non-EVOL versions.
- Dampers: New GRIP 2 with external HSC / LSC and HSR / LSR. Rebound at base.
- Lowers: 15mm QR Boost thru axle with lever (axle included)
- Wheel size: 29"
- Offset: 51mm
- Travel: 170mm
- Colour: Shiny Orange