DT Swiss EX511 to Hope Pro 4 Custom Build
Enduro may be young as a discipline, but at its core is the intrinsic need of riders to ride burlier terrain faster and faster. Something that MTB was all about since the beginning. The EX 511 rim is the perfect tool for this quest: It comes with all the technology that has delivered many EWS wins and packs it in a 30 mm wide profile. Ready to go burlier, faster.
Available in 29″ or 27.5″
Pair this with one of the most reliable, versatile, and serviceable hubs you’ll have a wheelset to outlast your frame. Hubs offered in all six Hope colours and hole drillings, just ask us!
- Spring: Updated 2019 Float EVOL air spring. Larger negative air chamber than previous non-EVOL versions.
- Dampers: New GRIP 2 with external HSC / LSC and HSR / LSR. Rebound at base.
- Lowers: 15mm QR Boost thru axle with lever (axle included)
- Wheel size: 29"
- Offset: 51mm
- Travel: 170mm
- Colour: Shiny Orange
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
- Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
|inner rim width front||31.5mm|
|inner rim width rear||29.5mm|
|outer rim width front||37.5mm|
|outer rim width rear||36.5mm|
|spoke count front||28|
|spoke count rear||32|
|spokes front||Sapim D-Light|
|spokes rear||Sapim Race|
|warranty||lifetime (rim only)|
|weight per set (27.5)||1845g|
|weight per set (29)||1905g|