Showing 25–48 of 61 results
There’s an element of the unknown when it comes to running new trail and racing blind. Enduro spec follows suit. X01 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The resilience of an aluminum cage, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS™ utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™. With the lightest weight materials and a 500-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS™. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
DESCRIPTIONHydraCharge has been formulated to increase hydration, reduce mental and muscular fatigue and increase endurance. As with all Swift High Performance products only the best ingredients and HydraCharge has been thoroughly tested by professional athletes to ensure you are getting only the best product. Who should use HydraCharge? Anyone who is looking for a product to aid in hydration, mental focus and muscular fatigue such Tri-athletes, Ironmen, Crossfitters, mountain bike racers, swimmers, runners and road riders. What is HydraCharge?
- Sustamine – Scientifically proven to enhance hydration and endurance.
- Carbohydrates – A multi-stage blend for prolonged fuel availability.
- Electrolytes – A specially formulated electrolyte blend for hydration.
- Sodium Bicarbonate – A great endurance enhancer.
- Choline Bitrate – To enhance mental clarity during intense competition.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids – to reduce muscular fatigue.
- Check the photos for a full ingredients list.
DESCRIPTIONThe most advanced muscle recovery protein formula available. ReCharge was developed by Exercise Sport Scientists using the highest quality ingredients to enhance your athletic performance. ReCharge accelerates your muscle recovery and growth so you can recovery faster from training and competition.
- Rapid absorption
- Contains zero banned substances
- High in advanced leucine and BCAA peptides to promote muscle recovery and growth
- Added colostrum and lactoferrin for increase recovery and increase immune function
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
DESCRIPTIONDeveloped by High Performance exercise scientists, Charge increases energy, power and endurance after first serve and contains zero banned substances listed by the World Anti-Doping Association. Simply, we put ingredients in that first provided power, endurance and energy benefits, and then an ingredient that increases the absorption rate into the blood stream. This means a lower dosage can be used for the same benefit. What you will feel from using this supplement is the ability to sit on that lactic threshold limit for longer, and feel more powerful when intensities are higher. You will also feel a consistent energy boost that won’t result in a crash. We have had 20 of our athletes from various sports test this supplement and everyone has loved it, remarking that they can push harder for longer during training and racing. Ingredients and their functions Beta Alanine – This amino acid increase carnosyn levels in your blood. Carnosyn is what buffers lactic acid and fatigue. Studies have shown that increased carnosyn from beta alanine supplementation helps decrease lactate and increase power and endurance especially in interval type training. The research proving Beta Alanine is now surpassing creatine in improving performance of athletes. Citrulline Malate – This supplement is an amino acid that comes from watermelons and has been found to have anti-fatigue properties. Many studies have also shown improved performance when used daily. One study found a 34% increase in the rate of ATP production during exercise and a 20% increase in phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. Citrulline Malate has also been found to increase the amount of bicarbonates in the blood stream, which helps to buffer lactic acid and protect against acidity of the blood. Beta Vulgaris Extract – Sourced from beetroots. You may have heard that most of the AIS athletes drink a drink called “beet it” before they race. This is because of a study that found drinking beetroot juice before exercise increase vo2max and time to fatigue. Beta Vulagris extract from the beets is the specific substance that causes these performance gains. Acetyl L- Carnitine – This is an amino acid that is made in the liver. Supplementing with this has been shown in studies to enhance endurance, increase fat metabolism (more fat burned while training and racing instead of glucose therefore enhancing time to fatigue) Ginseng – This herb has been used for centuries by the Chinese to increase energy, and is now making its way into athlete performance enhancement. More energy and more focus is what this herb is great for. Idebonone – Idebonone has all the functions of the popular Co Enzyme Q10 but with some extra benefits. This ingredient is vital for producing ATP (energy) in the cardiac and muscular systems. Using this will help assist with endurance training and recovery, and to fight free radicals which athletes build up. There are many studies that have been done on CoQ10 but one that sticks out the most is where 94% of athletes felt and improvement in performance after using this ingredient. This is my favourite supplement to take. Bioperine – This ingredient increases the bioavailability of the others ingredients which means better absorption and greater effectiveness.
LIGHTER, COOLER, FASTER IN A PROTECTIVE PACKAGE-THE STAGE HELMET. LESS WEIGHT, MORE FUN
The all-new for 2018 Stage helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The lightest full-face helmet in its class combines EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike enduro helmets.
STAGE CORE FEATURES
- POLYLITE Shell construction with fiber reinforcement
- DUAL DENSITY EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy (PATENT PENDING)
- POLYACRYLITE injected chinbar with EXOskeleton reinforcement
- 11 High Flow air intakes and 14 Open Core exhaust ports with deep max air flow internal channeling
- FIDLOCK magnetic buckle system
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking (*Helmet includes 2 liners - 13/10mm and 2 neck rolls 25/15mm)
- JAWPAD / lo-profile cheekpads use Xstatic fabric and super soft interior surface for maximum comfort and breathability (*includes 3 sizes - 35/25/15mm)
- INTEGRATED ANODIZED ALUMINUM / plastic breakaway hardware (Extra set included)
- WIDE RANGE / adjustable visor +- 40mm
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM / rivet washer
- DRAWSTRING BAG with breathable mesh paneling
- EXCEEDS CERTIFICATIONS: CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063-2008
- 690 grams (1.5 lbs) size M/L
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Run over everything.Presenting the Smashpot - a fork coil spring conversion system for singlecrown enduro forks, featuring externally adjustable hydraulic anti-bottoming technology to deliver precisely the amount of bottoming resistance you need. CLICK HERE FOR SPRING RATE CHART CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (pdf, 8.2Mb)
- Compatible with Fox 36 (2015+) and 36 Rhythm, and Rockshox Pike/Lyrik/Yari/Revelation (35mm) forks. See bottom of page for fitment notes.
- 130-180mm travel, internally adjustable using included spacers. (Note - max permissible travel for your fork is determined by the fork manufacturer and may be less than 180mm)
- Full tool-free control over bottoming resistance.
- 11 coil spring rates available, from 30lbs/in to 80lbs/in precision wound in 5lbs/in increments.
- Rider weights from 45kg (100lbs) to 125kg (275lbs) catered for.
- Universal cartridge kits require only new top caps to be moved between different forks (and foot studs if different fork brands).
- Springs are guided and isolated internally and externally to reduce spring buckling and knocking, minimising noise.
- Spring guiding system also means less rubbing, less wear and less contamination of the bath oil.
- Utilises more oil for superior bushing lubrication and smoothness.
- Only coil conversion system on the market allowing 180mm travel.
- Easy and cost-effective to transfer from one fork to another.
- Allows full use of travel even for very light riders
- No harsh bottoming.
- Reliable and low maintenance.
- User installable and serviceable.
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Whistler, Canada.
- Weight increase of approximately 250-450g (dependent on spring rate and fork's existing spring system).
- System includes one universal Smashpot cartridge kit with brand-specific food stud, fork-specific topcap and spring.
- $420.69CAD (approx $315USD)
Why Coil?Air springs have improved substantially over the years - and we've been at the forefront of air spring development for years, so we've got no bridges to sell you. Yeah, coils are heavier than air, and for some riders that alone is a dealbreaker - fair enough. The advantages of coil springs, however, are clear:
- Zero stiction or friction in a coil spring. And there never will be.
- Zero spring rate variation.
- Zero moving seals in the spring system to wear out, cause friction or leak.
- Zero temperature effect on spring rate.
- Zero altitude sensitivity.
- More oil in the fork - lubrication and service life are improved.
- Day in, day out, the fork just straight up feels good.
- In short, improvements in sensitivity, grip, compliance, mid-stroke support and consistency, with reductions in harshness and hand pain.
Externally adjustable, speed sensitive hydraulic bottoming control valveThe heart of the Smashpot is a speed sensitive shimmed valve which engages progressively and seamlessly in the last 50mm of travel to effectively manage high energy and low energy inputs without harshness. Easy tool-free external adjustment ensures you get as much or as little bottoming resistance as you need. Light and smooth? Easy. Big and aggressive? Just as easy. Turn a dial and you're sorted.
Why go this route?Unlike conventional hydraulic anti-bottoming cones, the longer displacement over which it is effective and its speed-sensitive shimmed valve means the Smashpot can dissipate more energy with lower forces, bringing the fork to a gentle stop at the end of the travel in a smooth, controlled manner. Compared to alternatives such as elastomer or pneumatic bump stops, the Smashpot doesn't involve components physically colliding mid-travel. And unlike air springs and pneumatic bump stops, it dissipates energy rather than storing it and throwing it back at you, further stabilising the bike. There's no air spring seals, meaning fewer potential points of failure in your fork, no spring stiction, fewer wearing seals, and no need for a shock pump - ever.
- How much weight does it add? It's heavier than your air spring by between 250-450g, depending on spring rate (firmer springs are generally heavier) and the fork's original spring system (TALAS/DPA are typically heavier than Float/Solo Air). If the weight bothers you, you may be more interested in a Luftkappe.
- Can I convert my fork back to air afterwards? Going back to air, should you wish to, may not be an option - spring rub may score the inside of your stanchion, so the the piston may not seal again. The spring is both isolated and guided to minimise stanchion knock and rub, however there are no guarantees an air spring will seal again after riding with a spring installed. We'd be pretty surprised if anyone actually wanted to do this after riding the Smashpot though.
- Do I need any extra parts to change the travel? All spacers required are included with the kit. The only thing you may want is more heat shrink for the cartridge tube, as it's installed after travel is set internally. CLICK HERE FOR SPARE PARTS.
- Does it void the fork's warranty? As with any aftermarket modifications, it should be expected to void the fork manufacturer's warranty.
- What versions of the Pike does it fit? It is available for all 35mm Pikes in 27.5" and 29" from MY2014 onwards (no fitment for 26") in Boost and non-Boost. 29" forks need to use the included adaptor to lengthen the top cap.
- What versions of the Revelation does it fit? It fits all 35mm versions of the Revelation from MY2018 onwards.
- What versions of the Lyrik/Yari does it fit? It fits all versions of the Lyrik & Yari from MY2016 onwards.
- What versions of the Fox 36 does it fit? It fits all versions of the 36 from MY2015 onwards EXCEPT Pedelec e-bike specific forks. IMPORTANT: Call Fox with your serial number to check your fork's maximum permissible travel if attempting to run your fork with the Smashpot over 160mm if this is more travel than it currently has.
- Will it fit any other forks? Other applications are under development. Got a fork you want to see it made for? Contact us and let us know.