Take charge of your ride with this Reynolds 853 Steel frame designed around Niner’s [R]evolution trail geometry which begs the rider to push their
limits. Ride it hard. Ride it fast. After all, it’s made from a truly time-tested material that’s been air hardened and heat treated. The efficient,
yet compliant ride quality of the SIR 9 harkens back to a simpler time. A time without linkages and complicated shock settings. A time where all
the energy you put into the pedals moves you forward.
- Redesigned bottom bracket and chainstay junction: Keeping ride quality in mind as well as tire clearance, we went to great lengths to design this
crucial frame junction. The PF 30 Bottom Bracket allows you to run a standard press fit bottom bracket or, if simplicity is your thing, throw
in an eccentric bottom bracket and run singlespeed. A hidden plate inside the chainstay yoke stiffens and strengthens in order to improve power
- Multiple mounting options: Pack it in, pack it out: Eighteen. As in 18 mounting points allow you to run racks and fenders, a bento box, water bottles,
etc. This frame is versatile.
- Niner’s [R]evolution trail geometry: Our trail geo puts the rider in the sweet, balanced spot on the bike. Longer top tube, slacker headtube and
shorter chainstays all mean more fun and better handling.
- 73MM PF30 BB SHELL (ADAPTERS REQUIRED FOR BSA TYPE BBs)
- COMPATIBLE WITH BIOCENTRIC 30 FOR SINGLESPEED USE
- 30.9 SEAT POST
- 31.8 SEAT COLLAR
- 1.125" X 1.5" TAPERED ZERO STACK HEAD TUBE, 44MM UPPER, 56MM LOWER, CANE CREEK DESCRIPTION: ZS44/28.6 ZS56/40
- 34.9 SIDE SWING, FRONT PULL FRONT DERAILLEUR
- POST MOUNT DISC BRAKE - 180MM MAX ROTOR SIZE
- 148 X 12 REAR SPACING
- ALL SIZES HAVE 2 INNER TRIANGLE BOTTLE MOUNTS, 1 MOUNT UNDER DOWN TUBE
- CAN FIT UP TO A 29 X 2.5 OR 27.5 X 3.0 TIRE (TIRE SIZES VARY BY BRAND, SOME TIRES MAY NOT FIT)
- COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD 1X (36T MAX), 2X AND 3X SYSTEMS